Sportman’s Lodge Wilderness Resort
Year round rustic lodge located on the beautiful shorelines of Kukagami Lake.
We are approximately 45 minutes north of Sudbury off highway 17 East and about 1.5 hours from North Bay. We are located right on the OFSC snowmobile trails and also provide direct access to the Chiniguchi and Temagami canoe routes.
This lakefront property is approximately 5.3 acres and offers a great income. It is a 4-season operation with the winter months open for snowmobiling and the spring to fall months open for ATV, canoe tripping as well as cottage & room rental.
Our resort offers a dinning room with meal plans and a lower conference room that has access to an outdoor patio over looking the lake, used for weddings, corporate events and family reunions.
Guest accommodations include:
- Main Lodge: includes 13 rooms (24 beds), a common area with tables, chairs, sofa, TV, fireplace, hot tub and laundry facilities
- Tower Lodge: known as the tallest log wood structure in Canada includes 12 rooms (24 beds), a common area, with tables, chairs, sofa, TV & fireplace.
- 4 newly renovated cottages:
– The Portage cottage: 4 bedrooms (7 beds)
– The Eagle: 4 bedrooms (6 beds)
– The Hawk cottage: 3 bedrooms (5 beds)
– The Opossum cottage: 3 bedrooms (5 beds)
- Additional private 2-bedroom cottage with gazebo currently being used by staff.
The resort also includes:
– 13 Kevlar canoes with life jackets and paddles
– 2 aluminum boats with motors
– 1 pontoon boat
– Tennis court
– Basketball net
– Horseshoe pit
– Children’s outdoor play structure
A full information package and extensive chattels list is available to qualified buyers.
Serious inquires ONLY – NO drop-ins, please call 705-853-4434 or e-mail @ email@example.com for viewing and contact George.
Feel free to visit our website for more photos @ www.sportsmanslodge.net
This lodge is move in ready and shows pride in ownership !
Listing price is $1,375,000.00
|240 Kukagami Lake Rd, Wahnapitae, ON P0M 3C0, Canada|
Serious inquires ONLY- NO drop-ins