Oz Lake Lodge
Lodge and Motel on Lake St. Joseph near Pickle Lake, Ontario
Approx. 5.5 acres on owned and LUP on beautiful Osnaburgh Lake, 38km South of Pickle Lake on Hwy 599.
- Main Motel building has 2 units that sleep 3/4 (one double and 2 single beds) and a managers unit with 2 bedrooms.
- 5 cabins; 2 sleep 6/8, one sleeps 4, and 1 sleeps 2.
- 1 total 24/24 fully screened gazebo
- 22 beds available for year round use
- 28 beds total
- All units equipped with linens, beds, full kitchens and bath, all cooking equipment, coffee makers, toasters, microwave and tv’s, 8 barbecues, numerous picnic tables
- 20 fully serviced camper spots – electricity, water and sewer.
- 7 total 16’ Lund boats with 4 stroke 15hp mercury motors
- 1 total 40×60 metal quanset building
- 1 total Sea Can for storage
- Fish cleaning house
- 2 fuel tanks, 1 750l and one 250l
- 1 aluminum dock
Appraisal in fall of 2021 was $700,000, asking $650,000.
Owner financing available for a portion of purchase.
Call 705-207-9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information