Lake of the Woods
Boat-in Lodge with Public Restaurant For Sale
Premier Lake of the Woods Boat-in lodge with a separate guest parking/landing site is being offered for sale. Currently operating as a successful tourist resort with a loyal clientele. Excellent annual revenue with solid growth over the past 3 years. The main lodge is a boat access 6.02 acre site. The road access parking/landing site is 0.66 acres. The main lodge site is improved with the main lodge, 10 guest cabins, 5 staff/family cabins, several accessory buildings and extensive site improvements.
One of only a handful of lodges located on Lake of the Woods. Lake of the Woods is acclaimed for its excellent boating and fishing. It is Ontario’s second-largest inland lake, spanning 105 km from north to south, and 90 km from east to west and boasts more than 14,000 islands.
Lake of Woods is a popular spot among anglers north and south of the border and thousands of sportsmen flock to the region every year. Lake of the Woods is cottage country for locals, Winnipeggers/Manitobans and nearby Americans. The many recreational properties on the lake create demand for the subject’s public restaurant.
Buildings & Equipment:
- Foundation: Post on pad.
- Structure: Wood frame.
- Storeys: 1
- Floor Finishes: Linoleum tile, carpet
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Heating and Cooling: Exterior air-conditioning unit, wood fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Wood siding
- List of Rooms: Commercial kitchen, bar/lounge/dining/reception/tackle store, 2 – two piece bathrooms
- Recent Renovations New fire suppression system, new water filtration system, new propane system
- Number of Guest Cabins: 10
- Number of Staff Cabins: 4
- Foundations: Post on pad
- Structures: Wood frame
- Floor Finishes: Laminate, vinyl, carpet
- Roofs: Asphalt Shingle
- Heating and Cooling: Some cabins have fireplaces
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl and painted wood siding
- Recent Renovations: New propane system, New addition & eavestrough on Cabin 5, new roofs on nearly all buildings, on demand water heaters
The subject site has several accessory buildings necessary to the lodge operation. There is a storage sheds, mechanical sheds, fish house, and docks.
Extensive list of chattels that are essential to its operation as a fishing & hunting lodge:
- 2 Kabota Excavators
- 15 Boats & Motors
- Fuel Tanks
- 2 Generators
- Floating Docks
- Sand Pit Rights For Aggregate
Proprietor’s Names: Andrew & Tannis Clinton
Contact Details: 1-800-465-1095