Family Operated Housekeeping Cottages & Seasonal RV Park For Sale
Located On Sydenham Lake
15 Miles North of Kingston, ON
Current owners have been running it for 16 years and selling due to retirement
Housekeeping cottages and seasonal RV park South-Eastern Ontario K0H 2T0 (20 min from Kingston, 2,5 hours from GTA, 2 hours from Ottawa), consisting of:
– Eleven 2, 3 & 4 bedroom housekeeping cottages (~7600 sq.ft total)
– One single detached dwelling (~1800 sq.ft 4 bedroom owner’s residence on the second floor, above a: ~2100 sq.ft lodge on the first)
– One detached ~1800 sq.ft workshop
– One detached ~1320 sq.ft public restroom
– 29 seasonal trailer sites
– 9 overnight trailer sites
– marina for 30+ boats
– boat launch
– fish cleaning house
– 6 Rental boats with motors, 2 canoes, paddle boat.
The park is located on 4.97 pristine acres with ~1080 feet of owned waterfront onto a clean and reasonably sized lake with great fishing, swimming, boating. It has been extensively upgraded and is very well maintained (new roofs, decks and renovated ESA approved electrical system from 2017 for the trailer park). This turn-key operation can be easily run by ONE full-time person. It’s a healthy viable business operation, has excellent growth potential and allows for a semi-retired lifestyle.
The business has been operated at least since early 1950, has a long-term loyal clientele and offers both a good living and a beautiful home.
Current owners have been running it for 16 years and selling due to retirement.
All potential buyers will need to sign a nondisclosure/confidentiality agreement and provide a background statement indicating they have the available resources needed to finance a business purchase of $1,270,000. Buyers agents are welcome.
The current owners are willing to stay on for a while to help with a smooth transition.
All inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org