Gogama Lodge – Four Season Waterfront Hunting and Fishing Lodge on Beautiful Lake Minisinakwa
One of Northern Ontario’s Finest Fishing & Hunting Establishments!
This profitable lodge is turn-key ready and available for viewing
This Licensed Outfitter Lodge is located 190 km North of Sudbury and 110 km South of Timmins, off highway 144, within the village of Gogama, ON, and only 35 kms from future Cote Gold Mine site.
This beautiful lodge shows pride of ownership featuring 7 updated 2-Bedroom cabins, 1 park model home, 1 staff housing suite, as well as 8 RV sites with electric and water hook ups. Located directly on Lake Minisinakwa which is perfect for bass, pike, and walleye fishing enthusiasts.
The Lodge is a Licensed Ontario Outfitter with 15 non-resident tags and a Bear Management Unit of 251 sq km, including 15 hunting stands, both highway and lake access stands.
Gogama Lodge features 5 acres of land with 1500 feet of shoreline and is on town water and sewer services. No permits or water quality problems with great pressure throughout. The property includes a large screened in gazebo equipped with built in seating, built in BBQ, as well as a large fire pit, perfect for summer grilling for guests and group get together s. Potential for fly in fishing using boat plane dock with private gas pump and tank on site. Dry boat house and screened in fish cleaning station with running water located on waterfront.
The main lodge building houses the office, a large commercial kitchen, and dining room with seating up to 30. Dining room boasts beautiful views of the lake. Upstairs features 2 owner apartments, one with access to office with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and living/dining room space. Secondary apartment features one bed, one bath with washer and dryer, full kitchen and living room space. Basement level includes laundry room, dry storage, 3 freezers, and lots of storage space, as well as housekeeping supplies.
Guest accommodations include:
Renovated cabins equipped with wi-fi, satellite tv, and porch with BBQ
– Cabin one equipped with full kitchen, 2-bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 4
– Cabin two 2-bedroom, 2 baths, sleeps 4
– Cabin three 2-bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 4
– Cabin four 2-bedroom, 2 baths, sleeps 4
– Cabin five equipped with full kitchen, 2-bedroom, 1 bath, screened in porch, sleeps 6 to 8
– Cabin six equipped with full kitchen, 2-bedroom, 1 bath, screened in porch, sleeps 4 to 6
– Cabin seven equipped with full kitchen, 2-bedroom, 1 bath, screened in porch, sleeps 4 to 6
– Park model sleeps 4
– Staff accommodation or guest overflow, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and sitting area, sleeps 4
Total sleeping – 44
Lodge also includes:
– 9 aluminum boats and motors, including life jackets and boat safety kits
– 3 kayaks with paddles
– 1 canoe
– docking for 20 boats
– 2 car garage
– separate workshop
– Walk in Game cooler
– Outdoor Game cleaning station
– Riding lawn mower
– 2 golf carts
– Ice machine
This profitable lodge is turn-key ready and available for viewing.
Please contact Bob Woods at 705-894-2770 or email at email@example.com to book viewing.
Feel free to visit our website for more photos and details at www.gogamalodge.com
Listing price is $749,000