Camp Lake St Joseph – Northwestern Ontario Camp near Pickle Lake, Ontario
Well established family run fishing camp for sale in beautiful Northwestern Ontario.
This boat in seasonal fishing camp operates from mid May to the end of September and is located on the east end of Lake St Joseph, one of the best trophy Walleye and Northern Pike lakes in Northwestern Ontario.
Located 5 hours from either Thunder Bay or International Falls on Hwy 599 an about ½ hour south of Pickle Lake. The camp is still owned by the original owner/builder. Lake St Joseph is an 85 mile long lake with only four outfitters on it. Special fishing regulations apply to this lake.
The clientele is well established with many guests coming for more than 20 years and a rate of 90% repeat guests each year.
The camp has 6 housekeeping log cabins ranging in size from 4 to 10 person. Lights are powered by the complete solar package and there are propane appliances in the cabins. The cabins all have screen porches attached and 2 piece bathrooms with sink and shower. In addition there is a 3 bedroom owner/manager cabin with attached office. Many upgrades have been made to the cabins over the years including steel roofs, windows, floors.
Chattel list includes:
- 6 log housekeeping cabins with fully equipped kitchens
- Owners quarters
- Fish cleaning building
- Laundry building with linens for cabins
- 400 sq ft Gazebo with wrap around deck
- Metal storage shed with tools and equipment
- Boat equipment shed
- Log storage building with ice maker and propane freezer
- 16 – 16’ boats with 20 hp motors, swivel padded seats and safety equipment
- 2 – 20’ Alaskan Lund boats with 50 hp motors for transport
- John Deere backhoe
- 2 sea cargo containers for winter storage
- 2 – 4 wheelers with carts
- 5000 l gas tank
- Full solar package (upgraded in 2022)
- 80’ dock with floating dock attached, second 80’ dock