Located On Lake Kipawa
Boat Access Lodge
Located On A 50 Acre Island
On Lake Kipawa
BUSINESS’ MAIN LOCATION:
The main lodge: is a centrally located log structure with a couch and tv for customers. The back part of the main lodge is one of our rental cabins that sleeps 6 people or could be used as an employee’s quarters. The back of the main lodge building houses a freezer and washing machines.
Owners Cabin: This is a 1.5 story, 3 bedroom pine log cabin located on the point of the property. It is away from the rest of the cottages so the owners can have a little bit of privacy from the business operation. It is equipped with a solar system.
All of the 10 rental cabins have been renovated and updated over the past several years. They sleep from 4-6 people and have propane fridges, kitchens, toilets, and comfortable seating areas. Some of the cabins have showers and others have a shower house nearby. 3 of the cabins run off of solar power from the main lodge and the others only have electricity when the generator is running in the evening.
- There are two newly renovated shower houses.
- There are two storage sheds for supplies and gas and a large workshop.
- There are two fish cleaning huts.
- There are 9 docks located along the shore.
The Lodge is located on a 50 acre Island on Lake Kipawa. The owned land is 2.8 acres of waterfront property. There are no other properites on the island, and very few on our part of the lake. The lodge is a boat access lodge located 23 km from the town of Kipawa.
CHATTELS INCLUDED IN SALE
- Pontoon boat. (2011, 26feet, 225 mercury verado)
- Four – wheeler Honda 420 2014
- Four – wheeler Honda 300 1991
- Pontoon old (50 hp Yamaha)
- Generator (2005 Lambordini 16 kw)
- Rental boats (7- 16’ Nadens )
- Rental motors (4 – 2017 15hp yamahas, 2 – 2019 15hp yamahas, 1- 2009 15 hp yamaha 2 stroke , 2- 2010 15 hp hondas , 1 – older 30 hp yamaha )
- Small honda 2000 generator
- 2 honda water pumps
The Lodge is located on the beautiful Lac Kipawa. The lake has excellent walleye, pike and lake trout fishing. The lake has a moratorium on developing new property, so the cottages and lodge are very spread out. There are only a couple of cottages in the general area of the lodge. This allows customers to have a pristine, nature experience.
The Lodge has very good repeat business and still has room to grow. The cottages and buildings are in great condition and are maintained regularly.
Bear Hunting and Moose hunting could easily be added to the season to increase revenue.
The land is owned which is often a rare thing to find on Lake Kipawa